pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{ no matter the distance . . . }

My bestest friend Bridgett and her mom, Paula, drove 256 miles to come and see me today!!!!!!!!
It's great to have real friendships with someone who you don't see as much as you wish you could.



We did our favorite hobby first : {thrifting} and I found this cute crocheted one-piece for sweet p!


We had dinner at Barnaby's pizza in Mishawaka -- me and my mom's favorite.
Shopped at Gordman's and I got a new candle holder :


Headed over to Heritage Square next to shop at Charming Charlies for the first time.
We wanted everything in that store!!!



Ended our evening with frozen yogurt at Urban Swirl
[which had about 30 different toppings for your ice cream]
{heaven}
..
then we said our G O O D B Y E S

they not only got Paxton a lot of stuff
but me and my mom too!!



& Paula brought me home-made buckeyes, fudge & chocolate covered pretzels

LOVE the BOTH of THEM to PIECES {xo}


No comments:

Post a Comment