pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{ weather Wednes. : insp. for Christmas decor }

I woke up this morning & found out my 15yo brother had a 2 hour delay at school -- This news got me excited in hoping there was snow covering the ground. But the reason for the delay was because of the {fog} . . . so my weather Wednesday post will be about "the reason for the season" 


which is {s n o w} of course!
via
1. eye poetry photography -- etsy 2. meadowbrook farm

Although I am dreaming of a W H I T E . C H R I S T M A S . . .
my attention has been caught by S H I N Y Bold b r i g h t & N E O N accents.


via

1. poppytalk 2. holiday printables jacks master blog : flickr

Another theme I fell in love with was
a very rustic V I N T A G E mod feel 



 via

1. design sponge 2. I adore the felt tree topper by design sponge 3. vintage tags crafty pagan

Happy holidays to everyone!! I hope I've gifted you somehow with my blog posts {xo}

No comments:

Post a Comment