pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 12, 2012

31212

There are pros and cons to online classes.
A. I get to stay at home all day with my son
B. It's very time consuming so I stay up late finishing assignments when the babe is asleep

Now that I'm finished, I can blog. &then I'll be able to hold him and sniff his baby goodness while I doze off into a deep sleep. 

Twice a week : Mondays & Wednesdays  
Paxton sleeps in the bed with me.
Only because I stay up real late finishing school work and I can't keep my hands off of him.
He sleeps right next to me while I get stuff done on the laptop.
It's easier to nurse him and change him + I don't see nothing wrong with it.

{haha he just farted in his sleep}


Goodnight
xo.




1 comment:

  1. aw thank you for the follow. will return the favor! <3 thanks or liking my blog too:)

    ReplyDelete