pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 27, 2012

{milestone} : baby cereal

I've added a new thing to Paxton's routine. He's now eating rice cereal in the morning and before bed due to his crazy growth spurt. We're doing it with a bowl and baby spoon because he doesn't do well with baby bottles. He sits in his portable high chair like a big boy and actually SWALLOWS it.



I was woken up once at 3:00 a.m, this morning; instead of three to four times so I could nurse him. So he almost slept through the entire night!!

We moved our room/nursery around since I found a twin bed recently at a garage sale. I can sleep on that instead of an air mattress! {amen} so we're going to be picking out paint today to spruce up the headboard. Lots of DIYs and we want to hit the pool this afternoon. 

Beach tomorrow. 
Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone!! 



{xo}

No comments:

Post a Comment