pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 3, 2012

4 & 5 months


 These are the two months that we interacted with Paxton the most. His babbling turned into conversations and I read that if parents speak to their babies, they will have high IQ's and bigger vocabularies when they get older.

We started a routine of morning walks at this stage. 
He loves being outdoors. 
I talk to him about the trees and he lays on a blanket with me and we touch the grass.
At this stage, he loved going places with me.

I have numerous recordings of Paxton's babbling.
It was very high pitched like a baby kitten.
He loves reggae and hip hop music.

He started to really grasp things and reach for them as well.
He was starting to roll to his side and it almost seems like he imitates us when we speak.


No comments:

Post a Comment