pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

let him sleep for when he wakes he will move mountains

We spent a majority of our day being lazy, playing and getting homework done. 

We practiced some sitting up today.


grandma thinks I'm an enabler to him growing up too fast 
but he's the one that starts to stand before I even pull him up!! 

His face lights up with excitement every time he goes from 
sitting to standing | I love it!

I played with his toesies and recorded a sweet video.



Like I said, today was a lazy day. 

I had school today.
& the rest of this week and next week i'll be
studying and doing projects for finals week :(
Got my test out of the way tonight.

Babe is sleeping in his crib now.
I still co-sleep but only if he wakes up in the middle of the night.

Xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment