pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 10, 2012

2102012 : 2.5 weeks


This is what I get to wake up to :}
I'm really happy Paxton doesn't favor his pacifier,
but I like to give it to him when he wants to comfort suck.

We found a position that he LOVES that makes
feedings a lot more easier on me &him

{no more upset tummies}

--------------------------------------

Since there was a snow storm today
{although we never left the house}
I felt the need to dress him with extra warmth

. . . 

He wore his big boy vest {size : 3months} that he fits into now.


I hope you guys don't think he sleeps a lot, but this is what happens
after he eats. We call it a "food coma" 
. . . 

Sweet P is eating during the days + almost sleeping through the night ! 

How Lucky Am I ?!
{xo}

No comments:

Post a Comment