pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{you`re in my mind. you`re in my heart}

Yesterday was my baby's first Valentine's Day


It was a very long day so I'm combining that with today's post :

Me and the familia went out to dinner to celebrate the holiday. 
Exchanged cards and gifts &soaked up each other's awesomeness.

. . .


I spent the majority of my day cleaning up and doing sweet P`s laundry. 
All of his socks were put into his baby bin,
 so now there`s more drawer space for all of his clothes.

&yes the drawer is organized by age :}

His little diaper butt is fitting into his clothes better ! 




Bedtime is still slowly but surely progressing :

Babe has the sun shining on his face in the a.m. --- I open the shades,
so he can somewhat know it's daytime and that he needs to be awake for me 

Same during the night. I dim the lighting by keeping my nightlight plugged in 
when he wakes up for a feeding in the middle of the night. 

Overall, we`re peachy.

Here`s a quote that I saw yesterday that really touched me; perfect for Valentine`s Day too.


As though Paxton wanted to tell me this, himself ;]

"He doesn't understand anything else about the world, but he knows you're important."


{xo

No comments:

Post a Comment